Actually, I have no idea what I want to say in this entry... but I found it interesting that people are always able to judge others by something or another...
Anyhow, so, does the school you come from affect the way you are, the way you behave, the way you frame your perspective and affects other numerous aspects of you? Or is it the way you are that tells people the school you come from? Seems like, the school you went to will affect you, then the way you are, would reflect the school you came from... sigh. So troublesome and messy... *bonkers*
I have no inkling about this. Firstly, I so suck at guessing schools people come from, and then most people have not been able to guess the school I come from until recent times. Do I have the "I come a mixed school" carved on my forehead...? To all your disappointment, I was in a girls' school for ten years... So, to all my close GFs, yes, beware of me... I will fall in love with you soon... ;p (I believe love transcends many things and cross many borders... Hmmm... )
"NTU gals are conservative."
Me: Really??? I think you have not got to know them.
Personal thoughts: I thought the girls in NTU are rather open-minded. (Nothing sexual, please don't have filthy thoughts.) They mix around with guys and are not shy being in the presence of guys. Overall, I think that they are rather friendly and sociable to the opposite sex.
So, would anyone like to share their views on this...?
Or maybe define conservatism and open-mindedness.
I have not gotten the explanation from someone... (*this is a hint... wahahaha*) I am still waiting... =D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, this marks the end of my weekend, brought home work to do, went out to watch the fireworks on Saturday evening and slack the Sunday away... Tomorrow will be a super busy day cox need to hand in the files to the manager for review and these files will be passed to the partner on Tuesday... Sigh. More late nights...
I realized that during peak, I need to take one day leave for driving test and I need to leave at 8 every evening to go for revision during the week of my test. Tell me, how?? What if I miss my promotion next year? What if I get blackmarked? I am so lost.
People.
Me.
Anyhow, so, does the school you come from affect the way you are, the way you behave, the way you frame your perspective and affects other numerous aspects of you? Or is it the way you are that tells people the school you come from? Seems like, the school you went to will affect you, then the way you are, would reflect the school you came from... sigh. So troublesome and messy... *bonkers*
I have no inkling about this. Firstly, I so suck at guessing schools people come from, and then most people have not been able to guess the school I come from until recent times. Do I have the "I come a mixed school" carved on my forehead...? To all your disappointment, I was in a girls' school for ten years... So, to all my close GFs, yes, beware of me... I will fall in love with you soon... ;p (I believe love transcends many things and cross many borders... Hmmm... )
"NTU gals are conservative."
Me: Really??? I think you have not got to know them.
Personal thoughts: I thought the girls in NTU are rather open-minded. (Nothing sexual, please don't have filthy thoughts.) They mix around with guys and are not shy being in the presence of guys. Overall, I think that they are rather friendly and sociable to the opposite sex.
So, would anyone like to share their views on this...?
Or maybe define conservatism and open-mindedness.
I have not gotten the explanation from someone... (*this is a hint... wahahaha*) I am still waiting... =D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, this marks the end of my weekend, brought home work to do, went out to watch the fireworks on Saturday evening and slack the Sunday away... Tomorrow will be a super busy day cox need to hand in the files to the manager for review and these files will be passed to the partner on Tuesday... Sigh. More late nights...
I realized that during peak, I need to take one day leave for driving test and I need to leave at 8 every evening to go for revision during the week of my test. Tell me, how?? What if I miss my promotion next year? What if I get blackmarked? I am so lost.
People.
Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment