it's the final leg of the race... yet, i'm not running as fast i should be or as good as i can...
tell me what am i supposed to do...
i try so hard to put my all into every other thing... but they all go back to you.
so much have happened and i didnt have time to update this blog of mine... sigh.
today, i'm so filled with emotions and thoughts. all because of my 'lil dream last night.
I saw u in my dreams again. We were about to get together.
Your smile so sweet. Your hands that gave me the sense of security.
It felt so real. Just you and me.
Yet, i couldn't find you. I scream. I ran. I searched.
I woke up in horror. I woke up in tears.
I really love you.
I still pine for you.
I want you back.
Will you take me back?
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment